Venue:  The Merchant Ale House
Time: Friday 8pm
Category:  Music
City of Origin:  Toronto, ON
Price:  $10 or Festival Pass

SNAPSHOT:

Ketamine Girls are writing to you from the accessibility coach #2820 located at the centre of the train. Think ’90s alt, 00s emo and Cadmium Red.

ABOUT:

“I remember the first time I saw a moon dog, I was sure I was about to be abducted by aliens. It was a truly exciting moment in my life, and probably the biggest bummer. I’d say if I were abducted there is a 50% chance it would totally suck, for me, you know? 45% chance it would be really rad and super cool… and 5% chance that I wouldn’t even bring it up on our first date. But it was a 100% bummer.” -Andrew R. Paul when asked about how Ketamine Girls met.

“Went to the Rivoli with some buds last night. With no prior knowledge of the band Ketamine Girls, I was going in blind. After some great performances from some other talented musicians, Ketamine Girls came on and showed you exactly why they were the headlining band. The band was feeding the crowd tons of energy and everyone was having a great time. Killer show! Can’t wait to see them live again!” -Spencer Moody

ARTISTS:

Andrew R. Paul
Christmas Rudkøbing Jensen
Gabriel Maciel
Tim Paul

WARNINGS:

Some mature themes.